My marriage was on the verge of divorce when I learnt about my husband's infidelities after six months of marriage. I felt betrayed and believed that I was a laughing stock in my community because people spoke about his cheating on the streets. I lost trust in him. I became easily irritated and resented him. I sometimes woke up at 3 am and started swearing at him.
Then towards August last year 2019, after long searching for a solution to my problems, I came across Mama Sharifah facebook comment. she invited me to her Altar at her place and we made prayer because I did not want to lose my husband, but I also wanted him to stay faithful to me.
In my desperation to save my marriage, I told my husband about mama and invited him to join us in the prayers which he did without hesitation. At the end of the prayer we spoke to mama who told us about the Therapy of Love services.
We continued to attended the services on Fridays and understood that we needed God in our marriage and it was all made possible with Mama.
We learnt about the importance of being faithful to each other as unto the Lord. My husband was able to end his side relationships and respect me after just a month with mama Sharifah. I understood that the power of prayer works and witnessed this with Mama Sharifah+27672543791
I was at the point of no return and giving up all together, my husband left me, my friends abandoned me, i was having problems at work and no matter what i did, my husband didn’t want to come back. I went through about 18 spiritual healers but all they did was to waste my time, they didn’t do anything for me, not even the slightest result at all. I went to a physician who told me that he would come back and blah blah blah,i did anything and everything but still got no result.
By the time i met with Mama Sharifah, i said if she can’t do this or if she turns me away, then i guess i will have to give up. I was very very afraid when i came in, because i just felt there was really no hope, but was willing to give it one last shot.
So i set up to meet her. The first thing she told me was that she knew about my situation, that she saw i had been everywhere and that i wanted my husband back and called him by his name. I was honestly surprised. Non i had been to had done that, in fact, it kind of scared me out a bit.
She told me my case would take time to fix, that i needed to do a lot of cleansing because of the spells i had gotten casted on me, she said that it would be a slow process but that we could get him to at least honestly consider getting back with me. I was about to tell her ‘ he has a new woman’ when she suddenly said, you know he has a new woman with a P name.” and that was correct too.
I just had to give it a shot, she was so on point, so direct, she used phrases that my husband had used when we separated, she named him by name, she told me what was going on . . . no way i was not going to at least try. I felt a bit stupid, that i had wasted my time on people who were not even half as good as Mama Sharifah to help me. I felt like if only i had met her before.
To make a long story short, that was almost 2 weeks ago when i had that first consultation and prayers, since then i have completed most of the process and during that process, at first i started to feel better, then as time went on, my life started going back on track. Things started to go my way again. Then after about my third step in the process, my husband called me sobbing, he had broken up with the other woman. Little by little, with Mama Sharifah help, we got closer and closer, we were able to rebuild our relationship.
Now we are dating again, got engaged and planning the wedding next month.
So if you are reading this, and you need help, and you are like me and you went everywhere and don’t know whether or not it is worth it,I am telling you that definitely Mama Sharifah work is really worth its weight in gold Mama Sharifah is an awesome woman, a very gifted woman and i feel really blessed that she shares this gift with me and helps me and other people with it. She made me a believer again, not only in God, but in love and in people. I will always work with Mama Sharifah as she is the only one i trust, because her work is awesome and she does a great service to people with it.
You can Call/Whatsapp Mama Sharifah +27672543791
****Hey viewers am AYANDA from New Castle, Am here to testify about Mama Sharifah for the good work she did for me in July 2018 when my husband left me with 4 kids and got married to someone else.I read a testimony about a woman called Olivia talking about how Mama Sharifah helped her to bring back her husband.I called her to hear more and explained to me on how Mama Miracle helped her. I called Mama Sharifah same time and told her my marriage problems. She asked for His surname and told me to go to her office.I went there and she casted a spell for me and within few hours my husband called me when apologizing. We also consulted with Mama Sharifah about our financial problems. She told me about Magic Wallet that brings money in your house.I took it and started using it as she had explained to me and i was shocked to find a lot of money where i had placed the wallet.I called her with happiness to ask what i should do with the money. She told me to use the money for whatever i want. Since then am in a happy life that everyone admires. Thank you very much Mama Sharifah for everything you have done for me. LOST LOVE & FIX MARRIAGE CALL OR WHAT'S APP ON +27729833601 SHE CAN ALSO HELP YOU WITH POWERFUL MAGIC RING FOR LEADERSHIP POWERS, PASTORS, PROPHECY, HEALING POWERS, MIRACLES, INSTANT MONEY, WIN CONTRACT AND TENDERS, WIN LOTTERY, PROTECTION, BECOME FAMOUS OR RICH, FIX MARRIAGE PROBLEMS, POWERFUL MAGIC WALLET TO GIVE YOU MONEY EVERYDAY, GET PROMOTION AT WORK, STOP / WIN COURT CASES. Call/Whatsapp Mama Sharifah +27672543791



No comments:
Post a Comment
LOST LOVE SPELL CASTER | FIX MARRIAGE PROBLEMS | POWERFUL MAGIC RING & MAGIC WALLET FOR MONEY | WIN LOTTERY SPELL | MONEY SPELL | WIN COURT CASES | PROMOTION AT WORK | WIN TENDER OR CONTRACT WITH GOVERNMENT CALL OR WHAT'S APP ON +27672543791 Website: lotteryspellscaster.com